Tips To Sell Your Bridesmaid Dress
Clean the dress prior to selling
Give yourself the best possible chance of a sale by making sure your dress is clean before taking photos. The nicer looking the dress, the more money you are likely to make from the sale.
Include information about the dress such as:
- Details of the fabric, the length, necklines and waistlines
Use high quality photos
- Upload up to five photos - 250kb per photo or 720px wide x 480px high
- You must be the copyright owner of the photos
- We will not accept any photos of wedding decorations taken from any other source
- Include information about the dress such as:
- A full-length photo of the dress, showing how the entire dress looks from the front and back
- A close up photo of any decorative detail
- A photo of you wearing the dress so the buyers can better visualise the dress
Capriess is a place to sell your Bridesmaid Dress
Selling dresses online is becoming one of the most popular options in Australia, giving couples the flexibility to purchase bridesmaid dresses for their own weddings at a fraction of the cost.
Anyone in Australia can easily sell a bridesmaid dress with us. Capriess is an online second hand wedding classifieds allowing you to sell any pre-loved, second hand bridesmaid dress. Start selling by posting your ad ensuring your listing is as descriptive as possible, your ad will be available for viewing Australia-wide.