- Include as much information as you can about your jewellery to make it look as attractive as possible to prospective buyers
- Describe the metal, stones or any other details of the design
- Buyers typically want to know if the jewellery for sale comes in its original box/packaging, accompanied by the original receipt, warranty and certificate of authenticity (this ensures buyers that the jewellery is not stolen and is genuinely owned by the person listing it)
Be realistic in the asking price - It’s not what you think your ring is worth, but what others think it’s worth
- The best way to accurately price your jewellery is to have it appraised. This will ensure that the asking price is reasonable and will also provide you with concrete evidence as to the true worth of your jewellery when selling it
Clean your Jewellery before you sell it
- The nicer looking the jewellery, the more money you are likely to make from the sale
- Give yourself the best possible chance of a sale by making sure your jewellery is clean before taking photos
- Jewellery always looks best when presented in a generous amount of light, so make it shine!
Use quality photos
- Upload five photos - 250kb per photo or 720px wide x 480px high. You must be the copyright owner of the photos that you are listing on Capriess. We will not accept any photos of jewellery taken from any other source.
- Photos you may want to include in your listing:
- Close up photo of any detail
- A photo of you wearing the jewellery so the buyers can better visualise the jewellery on them.
Jewellery you can list for sale on Capriess?
- Engagement Rings
- Necklaces and chokers
- Bracelets, cuffs and bangles
- Anklets and Rings
Capriess is a place to sell your pre-loved, second hand Jewellery
Capriess is a second-hand wedding classifieds offering you a fast, hassle free place to list and sell your second hand jewellery online. Selling jewellery online for cash is becoming one of the most popular options in Australia to get rid of your unwanted, gold or antique jewellery. To start selling, simply post your ad ensuring your listing is as descriptive as possible, your ad will be available for viewing Australia-wide.