Ring Size (AU)
Total Carat Weight
Has Certificate of Evaluation?
Dec 8, 2020
This incredibly special and unique ring was crafted by Brisbane’s leading Engagement and Wedding Specialist, Xennox Diamonds in 1989/1990 for a member of our family.
It is now time for this vintage piece to be passed on to a new couple/family who can have it represent their love for one another, for as long as our family did.
– 18 Ct Yellow Gold
– 15.50ct Oval Kunzite secured in a 10 claw setting
– Surrounded by 20 Brilliant Cut Diamonds
– Band size is R 1/2 (allowing for easy resizing)
– Total Weight is 12.5 grams
– While completing the appraisal, Xennox commented on what amazing condition the ring is in. When not in use, it has always been kept in the original Xennox box pictured.
(Please see appraisal from Xennox for a more technical description).
We are based in Blackbutt, Queensland and are able to meet at a mutually suitable time.
Asking $6500.00. Please feel welcome to make an offer, as we are open to negotiating with the right couple/family.
(Please note: Blackbutt Qld 4314 was not available as an option to choose for our suburb, therefore we put Yarraman which is the closest town to us).