Dress Size (AU)
Jun 6, 2021
I love the thought of someone else being able to wear this beautiful dress on their special day. Please feel free to ask any questions you have.
– Style: Anna Campbell ‘Grace’ dress. It has a beaded embellished bodice and draped beaded straps with classic Anna Campbell style silk bow and open back with a floaty silk chiffon skirt with train which can be bustled with the inbuilt silk covered button. See the dress here: https://www.annacampbell.com.au/dresses/grace-crepe
– Customisations: my dress has a different skirt than the original ‘Grace’ dress shown in the link above. The original dress has a Silk Crepe De Chine skirt which looks more smooth and fitted. My dress has a customised silk chiffon skirt/train which looks more loose and floaty. The skirt/train of my dress is more like this one: https://www.annacampbell.com.au/dresses/ydlkvthhjfn4iymsq2bjz5qur1toz
– History: bought new for $4,800. Worn once at my wedding in November 2019. After wearing, the dress was professionally dry cleaned at a bridal dry cleaner costing $400.
– Size: XS. See Anna Campbell sizing guide here: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/58a4b2d43a04112a74b427fe/t/5ffe51779e891f30c867e1e3/1610502521020/Grace+Crepe.png
– Sizing details: this dress is a ‘one size fits many’ design with minimal alterations, it could potentially fit sizes 8-12. The skirt is flowing and not fitted to a particular size, the bodice can be cinched in or loosened off depending and your size and tied with the bow at the back to secure it. No alterations are needed to the skirt or bodice due to the way it’s designed. Please see this link for more detail about how the Anna Campbell one size fits many bodice works https://static1.squarespace.com/static/58a4b2d43a04112a74b427fe/t/595bbaed03596e64bf66e7cc/1499183855448/HOW+TO+TIE+GRACE.pdf
– Minor Alterations: the shoulder straps have been sewn down to fit my shoulders, but could easily be unpicked and lengthened or shortened to suit you. It’s been hemmed to fit 176cm tall with 2cm heels.
– Location: I am located in Ballan (1 hour from Melbourne CBD, 30 mins from Ballarat) but I go to Melbourne and also the Geelong area regularly so I could potentially meet you somewhere more convenient to you.
– Trying it on: You are welcome to view or try on the dress before buying. But please keep in mind that taking this dress on and off is a two person job! The skirt is very delicate and can easily become hooked and torn on the embellished bodice, so I ask that you please only try it on if you’re comfortable with me helping you so that it won’t be damaged.
– Damage: there is some damage to the dress. All the damage is quite hard to see unless you’re really scrutinising and looking for it, which I’m sure your wedding guests wouldn’t be doing! I have close up photos and descriptions of the damage, please ask if you’d like to see them. I couldn’t wasn’t able to upload them with the ad.