This vintage number is looking for a new bride!
Designer: Peter Trends Australia
Range: Soft Silhouette
Purchased new: March 2016
Worn once: September 2016
Dry cleaned: October 2016
Paid $2,300, selling for $1,200
Other than describing it as nothing less than intricately detailed (look at that scallop lace hem and shoulder cape), the millinery work is extraordinary:
– Pearl buttons running along the back, looped in place over an invisible zip
– Scallop lace hem
– Layer of satin underneath
– Hidden string underneath to hold dress while in the bathroom, and three secret bows along the back that can be tied up when you get sick of the train/ready to dance
– A train approximately 40cm, and suiting even the most petite of brides
– East fitting bodywork, and built in bra/corset area
This dress is now ready to find its new home and delight another vintage-loving birdy.
Purchased for $2,300 in March 2016, and not encountering a single stain or tear, I would like to offer it for $1,200 neg.
Like what you see? You are more than welcome to try it on!